Saturday, July 21, 2012

Oregon summer: outfit post numero uno

Wooot, first outfit post time! Many of the blogs I read are fashion or style blogs that have 'what I wore' or 'outfit' sections, where one could possibly lose a whole day day of their life just wandering/ pondering the cute outfit possibilities. I've been pretty obsessed with the notion of doing my own outfit post since day one of discovering these blogs. 


A few of my current favorites:

There are definitely many more (it's like I find a new one every day!), but these are some of my most visited and obsessed over blogs. I'm pretty sure if I let it, blog stalking could become my full time occupation. Tiny humans, what tiny humans?


This outfit is pretty typical of my daily threads; dressie, sweater, broach, fun shoes. Normally spandex are included in the mix, but the weather seemed nice enough to go sans spandex. Geez, don't even get me started on our weather. I'm pretty sure summer isn't happening in the pacific NW this year (although I really hate the heat, so no real complaints there). BUT, the weather has been quite bi-polar for the past few weeks making clothing decisions difficult (my life could be worse). Humidity, cloudy, occasional sun, sometimes rain, thunderstorms, lightning: bi-polar.   

So, without digressing any further,**raise your coffee cups**, here is my first official outfit post. Here's to always remembering it fondly, with excitement and not embarrassment. Now chug that liquid crack.





Dress: Target, Sweater: Thrifted, Broach: Hand-me-down, Earings: F21, Shoes: old/Target?

6 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about the weather!!
    Hooray for first outfit posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this dress! The colors are fantastic and it looks AMAZING on you! Thanks so much for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following me! :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for including me in your list! :D
    I love your dress and I'm pretty much dying from envy over your hair!! Fantastic first outfit post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I just ADORE your blog :) and thank you!!

      Delete