Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Past Weekend + Things to Come

So, I've been a little under the weather the past few days. **cough,cough** See? Totally sick. Today I'm feelin' a little more myself and not so couch-bound & crummy. 
This past weekend, however, was simply amazing! Matt played a show (it's been a while), I got to see many of my lady loves at my friends bachelorette party and of course, I spent lots of time with my favorite tiny human. 
I am also doing something a little different this month and participating in Copycats, as seen on Sarah's blog: Frills For Thrills, where the last friday of every month, you copy a look you find online and make an outfit post about it. Also, because that is on Friday, I'm going to start dong a 'Sustainable Saturdays' post. Granted, ever since vacation, I've been slackin' in the 'Eco-friendly Friday' area, but I'll make good this week with a brand new Sustainable Saturday post :)

Matts show (Find them here: Nice Shootin Tex):
What I wore to the show:
Bachelorette party:
Things Olin did:

So many exciting things are happening this month! Friends are getting married & having babies. Olin is taking his first swimming class! Matt's starting up another school year. Awesome holidays are coming up and this hot yucky weather is going bye-bye haha. Hooray for September!

11 comments:

  1. Loooove the victory rolls. Jealous. You just look adorable in every picture you put up...... jerk :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! and pssssh, I swear all my vintage-ness and love of vintage-ie/ pinup hair/clothes comes from/ is inspired by you haha. ALSO, I'm now following your blog, yay! I always think 'I need to find jasmines blog' but then I get distracted by... life. and little people. and stuff. LOVE YOU!

      Delete
  2. Love your gorgeous hair! Looks so wonderful!!

    Sincerely,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better. It looks like you had a fun weekend. You are so pretty - I love your hair!!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Thanks so much for swinging by my blog and saying "hi". :) You have the most adorable tiny human, and your hair was absolutely incredible for the show! I hear you on wishing summer would go away! Hope you're having a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome outfit! You look like a rockstar :) Looks like you had a great weekend! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is gorgeous! I love the victory rolls. I need to try that out sometime. Hooray for September! Hell yea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! the victory rolls take a little practice, but after you get the hang of it, they are pretty easy and a fun look to rock :)

      Delete