Thursday, March 14, 2013

Cucumber, Tomato & Goat Cheese Salad

It's health. It can be a snack or a lunch. And it's ma fave. I love simple recipes that can be tweaked to a persons liking and this recipe is one if many, so I figured I'd share it! 

Also, I consider this recipe paleo friendly. We have been practicing what I dub a "pretty much paleo" diet, where the only slight exception is some soft cheeses such as goat cheese and occasionally feta in very limited amounts.


Ingredients:
Greens -- can be kale, spinach, lettuce -- get creative
1/2 Cucumber -- I had half leftover from the night before
~1 cup Tomatoes
1 tablespoon Goat cheese or Feta
1/2 tablespoon Olive oil
Salt/ Pepper to taste


Directions:
Chop the veggies up & mix everything together-- couldn't be simpler. Also, feel free to add protein of choice, be it shredded chicken, tofu or left over grass-fed, organic hotdog from your tiny humans lunch.




No comments:

Post a Comment